Monday, October 19, 2009

I’ll Be There For You



I recently heard on the radio that the cast of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. television show may be reuniting for a movie! I cannot tell you how excited I am if this is true! F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is truly the greatest show of all time. I think I have seen each episode at least 20 times, probably more. I fall asleep to it every night. I just love that show. Maybe it’s because I can see a little bit of myself in each of the characters.
Ross is my favorite. He wants to appear cool and collected, but is just a nerd at heart! He’s smart, he’s loving, he’s genuine, and he’s completely goofy. And he loves puzzles  :)

Rachel changes the most during the show: she begins as this scared, spoiled girl and grows into a woman who can fend for herself, pursues a career in a field she is passionate about, and takes motherhood head-on.
Monica is neurotic and organized, and while I don’t share her affinity for cleaning, I do like things organized. She has a ribbon drawer, I have a ribbon box  :)

Chandler is the comedian of the group, and comes in at a close second for most-changed character. The man afraid of commitment gets married. He overcomes a dull, meaningless job and finds something he enjoys – even if it’s not easy.
Phoebe is such a free spirit. Even though she’s “street savvy”, her innocence makes you want to protect her. And although I hope my singing skills are better than hers, we do share that commonality.
Joey…what is there to say about Joey except he’s dull, he likes to party, and yet he probably has more loyalty to his friends than anyone on the show. He will go out of his way for his best friends, and I hope my friends think of me with that kind of loyalty.
I would love for there to be a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. movie. I definitely hope this rumor turns out to be true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment